Varca Le Palms Beach Resort, Goa
The hotel represent a blend of classic and contemporary sophistication. With a prime location in the heart of various cities like Mysore, Bangalore, Goa and Manali. The Solitaire is a full facility deluxe hotel, for the discerning business traveler. Exquisite interiors, impeccable service and fine cuisine together with a quiet elegance make us an ideal destination for both, business travel or holidays.
Varca Le Palms Beach Resort, Goa is spread across a sprawling 14 acres estate and is located just off Varca Beach, one of the most magnificent beaches in Goa with 27 kilometers of golden sand, just 45 minutes from the Dabolim airport and within reach of every major tourist attraction.
- Internet access
- Audio-visual equipment
- Business centre Meeting rooms
- Photocopying service
- Currency exchange
- Car rental Car park
- Laundry and valet service
- Shopping Arcade
- Doctor on call
Guest Room Facilities
- Centrally air conditioned
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Direct dial telephones
- Personal bar
- Tea and coffee maker
- Room service 0700hrs to 2300hrs
- Flat screen Satellite television
- Babysitter on request
- Electronic safe
- Hair dryer
- Voltage 110-220
Number of rooms and suites: 56
Superior Rooms: 16
Garden Villa: 30
Pool Villa: 10
Check in Time: 1300 Hrs | Check out Time: 1100 Hrs
Superb international cuisine is abundant at the Varca Le Palms offering a wealth of delectable dishes designed for all tastes.
- Niels Cabana: Choose from fresh seafood barbeques (Seasonal) to Continental, Mediterranean, Gujrati or Indian specialities at the multi â€“cuisine 80 seater restaurant.
- Waves Bar: Just sit back and sip a drink. Let the magic of the sea work on you.
- Swimming pool
- Live evening entertainment
- Indoor board games and table tennis
- Tennis court and beach volleyball
- Health Club with Ayurvedic centre
Places of Interest
- Varca Beach: One of the most beautiful beaches in the region, the Varca Beach is situated in Benaulim in South Goa.
- Churches: Goa is known for its churches, which are built in the Portuguese, European and Indo-European style of architecture.
- Carnival: Carnival in Goa is a three day, fun-filled celebration before Ash Wednesday.
Usha-Lexus Hotels & Resorts in India
- Hotel Regaalis, Mysore
- Hotel Regaalis, Bangalore
- Varca Le Palms Beach Resort, Goa
- Hotel Snowcrests Manor, Manali
Currency: Indian Rupee
Languages: English is widely spoken
Summers: March to May, hot and humid
Monsoons: June and September, heavy rains and strong winds.
Winters: November to March, mild and extremely pleasant.
Meetings & Banquet Facilities
- A unique and exclusive conference facility located under a huge banyan tree. This conference hall has a covered sit-out to provide a pleasant natural setting.
- The air-conditioned conference hall accommodates 80 - 90 people auditorium style seating capacity and approximately 50-60 persons in a double "U" shape seating.
- For break away sessions, provisions can be made in the open