Hotel Snowcrests Manor, Manali
Tariffs & Policies
Hotel Snowcrest Manor, Manali: CPAI (Valid from April to March)
|Deluxe Room||INR 3600||Per double deluxe room|
Luxury tax 10% and Service tax 9% will be charged extra.
DELUXE PACKAGE 3 N/4 D FOR A COUPLE RS. 17999/-
- Accommodation in a well appointed Deluxe room for a couple for 3N/4D.
- Welcome Drink On arrival.
- Fruit Basket on arrival.
- Breakfast & choice of Lunch or Dinner
- Tea/Coffee Maker in the room
- One Bottle of Mineral water per day
- Complimentary Half day Local Manali Sightseeing by Individual cab.
- Free use of Gymnasium and Sports Zone.
- Free Entry to Discotheque
- Local Crafts memento with compliments from the hotel
- Inclusive of current applicable taxes
- Extra Adult with extra bed on MAPAI Rs. 1400/-per night.
- Child 6-12 yrs with extra bed on MAPAI Rs.1200/-per night.
- Child 6-12 yrs without extra bed on MAPAI Rs.800/-per night.
Child below 05 years will be complimentary without extra bed on plan.
Valid from 15th April 2017 to 05th July 2017
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check in - 1200. Hours Early check in is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made from the previous night onwards.
Check out - 1200 Hours. Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability
All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by Credit Card or a Travel Agency voucher. All major credit cards are accepted.
For no charge, a reservation must be canceled 15 days prior to the planned date of arrival. One night's charge will be levied for cancellations received upto 8 days prior to arrival. Full stay charges will be levied for cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival.
Guarantee and cancellation policy for reservations from 23rd December 2015 to 02nd January 2016
For all reservations, a non-refundable deposit, equivalent to 100% of the total accommodation charges, is required at least 45 days prior to arrival or within 2 days of the reservation being made. If the advance payment is not received, the reservation will be canceled.
Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated areas where smoking is permitted.